- work one-on-one and in teams providing help for
both start-up and on-going businesses. Both computer and on-site training are
available to mentors; typical monthly volunteer hours are in the range of 4-6
- provide new member orientation and development;
participate in on-going member education.
- engage in a variety of public
presentations for start-ups and on-going small business owners/operators.
Includes SCORE roundtable events.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS SPECIALIST
- helps locate and build
relationships for SCORE with a variety of community resources such as banks,
businesses, organizations and other groups.
- will work within the area to promote and develop
candidates for SCORE volunteer openings such as described in this article.
- growth brings opportunity for
members to develop their leadership capabilities. On-going need exists for
members to rotate through chapter chair, as well as internal and external vice